Monday, January 28, 2008

Shout out to DANI!!!!!!!!!! and Emily! And Chelsee!

Woot! 3 of our own has been honored (lol)!
Dani (Mallorie) has made it into Mitch's BLOG! Just cause she's the most hilarious person ever. So did Emily, and Chelsee.
Here's the part, if you want to read it!

"The ideas for the surprise are great!..........one idea was I might take off my shirt and flex.......so funny........uh....Mason's getting married..........uh.......I might sing a Song about girls being obsessed with sharks and magnets or something like that.....and Maybe I really wash my hair three times a day instead of 2.....ok...Mallorie...this shout out is for you! You are definitely going to be a great writer or comedian or something when you grow up.....you make me laugh out loud!"

Bold and Green: Mallorie!
Bold and Pink: Chelsee!
Bold and Blue: Emily!


Woot! Go us!
Keep reading our blogs for more updates!







Much Love,
Chelsee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! THANKS CHELS!!!!

Anonymous said...

o0o0o I had no idea who made those made those guesses, other then mallorie. Ha, thanks for that.

Peace!
Jenn<33